Friday, April 15, 2011

The Man and The 13 Fingers

What a grand surprise I had waiting for me a couple weeks ago. Sorry that I'm just now telling you about it. After this lovely surprise, we left home for a LONGGGGGGG time and saw a bunch of folks I've never seen before. We are finally home.

So here's the story! Mommie and Daddy woke up early one morning a few weeks back and put me in my seat. It was so strange because it was all dark and wet outside. It was like taking a bath at night. I don't know why there was water everywhere. Mommy and Daddy took a bath in all the water, but they didn't let me. It was lots of water falling all around. I don't know who makes the water, but sometimes the water maker would get mad and make a grumbling noise. Anyway...we finally made it to where we were going. It's the place with bright lights that I remember from 2 months ago. We go there every now and then and everytime something NOT FUN happens. I tried to keep a positive attitude. Mommie had a strange look on her face. She usually smiles and talks to me. Instead, she looked very concerned. Daddy was trying to talk to me, but I was so consumed with WHY Mommie was so quiet.

We arrived, Daddy undressed me and, things began to go pretty quickly. I laid naked for several minutes. Then, Mommie wrapped me in a blanket and took me into a small room with a man with 13 fingers. The weird thing about his fingers is that 10 were on his hand like mine, mommie's and daddys, but the other 3 fingers were laying on the table. Those fingers were also really pointy. Then IT HAPPENED!!!!

The man took his fingers 11, 12, and 13 and touched my legs. I SCREAMED so loud NO SOUND came out! It hurt so bad. Mommie's face went from concerned to tears. I think she knew what was going to happen. As Mommie sat in the corner trying not to look, Daddy tried talking to me. I was NOT hearing it. Then, all of a sudden, I was eating. I don't even remember Mommie picking me up. But, she did apparently because I was in her arms eating and I felt much much better. :)

Phew...I hope I NEVER meet that man and his 13 fingers again.

1 comment:

  1. Awww honey bun. So sorry I didn't see you when you were in Houston. I'm excited that your mommy and daddy are moving closer to home though so I can see your sweet face more often!

    ReplyDelete