Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Flying Poo


It's been a fun few days as always. Mommie and Daddy make things so fun. We do lots of singing and looking at colorful pictures and videos. My life is pretty routine at this point. One of my regular...routines is getting my back end cleaned. Mommie does this a lot! It seems like every time I open my eyes she's pulling my diaper off and wiping me down. It's so cold too! Anyway, well the other day she was about to unsnap my diaper and I tried to tell her it wasn't a good time. I grunted the best I could and I even held my breath so that my face turned red. (See I haven't yet figured out how to use words like she does.) But, nothing I did could stop mom from pulling off my diaper. Well, when she opened it up she realized she should have waited. The second that diaper unsnapped, my poo shot out at Mommie. It flew so hard and fast straight from my bum to her stomach. Yikes! She screamed so loud it made me jump. I wanted to say I tried to warn her but...sigh... I just don't have the talking thing down yet. Besides, she didn't seem to mind. She wiped me down smiled and then called Daddy to come and see my mess. They laughed so hard it made me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment